ModivCare manages non-emergency transportation services for New Jersey residents that are insured through Medicaid. This includes the following level of services/modes of transportation in all counties throughout the State for all eligible Medicaid clients:
- Ambulatory (curb to curb)
- Ambulatory/MAV (door through door )
- Basic Life Support(Stretcher )
- Specialty Care
- Mass Transit
- Mileage Reimbursement (pays .50 cents per mile traveled)
All trips must be scheduled with ModivCare. Our notification policy is to provide at minimum 2 business days prior to 2:00pm. All trips must be pre-arranged and confirmed by ModivCare.
ModivCare Reservation line:
The hours of operations to schedule standard reservation is 8:00 am to 4:30 pm however; live staff is available 24 hours, 7 days, and 365 days a year for urgent trips.
Please have the following information available:
- Client’s Full name, Date of Birth, pick up address including zip code and telephone number
- Name, address including zip code and telephone number of the medical provider
- Appointment date and time
- For security purposes and to protect the HIPAA, the client, the doctor’s office or the person who scheduled the appointment is only allowed to make any changes or obtain any information about the trip